BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU | MUAY THAI | BOXING | STRENGTH+CONDITIONING | MMA
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu can be a very overwhelming sport to begin.
If you have ever had the opportunity to walk into a BJJ school during an ongoing class, you may have walked into what can be best described as a sea of people dressed in pajamas rolling around on the ground. It can be a physically, mentally, and emotionally draining experience.
Despite the confusing and daunting perception of your regular Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu class, the Martial Art can be extremely rewarding. For anyone who is looking to finally start Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, we are bringing back our Beginner Jiu-Jitsu classes to prime time.
Fundamental BJJ will be held every Tuesday and Thursday from 6 pm to 7 pm beginning Tuesday, May 6.
And the best part is that we are offering the first month of Fundamental Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu classes for Free!
Our Class will feature the following:
– Safe introduction of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Techniques and Concepts
– Self Defense Techniques & Situational Escapes
– Controlled Positional Drills and Focused Real Time Situations
The Fundamental BJJ class will be perfect for:
– Anyone looking to learn or try-out Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu without any prior grappling experience.
– Parents of our Children’s Program looking to get into the same activity as their child.
– Current Members looking to sharpen their Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Fundamentals
– Anyone interested in Self-Defense/Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu concepts
– Couples looking to try a new Martial Art or Sport together
A Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Gi is required for the classes. You may purchase a Gi (Uniform) through us or may purchase one on your own.